Personally Endorsed By:
|Mike Rosen - 850 KOA|
|April Zesbaugh - 850 KOA|
|Big Al - 104.3 The Fan|
|Vic Lombardi - 104.3 The Fan|
|Murphy Hudson - KOSI 101.1|
|Wally - Way FM 101.3|
|Mike & Mike - ESPN 102.3|
|Bret Saunders - 97.3 KBCO|
|Mike Casey - 99.5 The Mountain|
|K-LOVE - 91.1 FM|
Why Chad Madlom?
I sell more residential resale homes in less time than anyone else in Denver. Don’t take my word for it, here are the numbers to back it up:
- According to the National Association of Realtors, compared to 95% of real estate agents in Denver, for every 1 home they sell, I sell more than 80, and that gap is constantly widening.
- On average, I sell more than 1 house about every 24 hours. What does this mean? I know how to sell houses. I sell them every day.
- My client’s homes sell for at least 1-3% more than an average agent gets for them. For example, if the asking price for a home is $350,000, on average I’ll sell it for $3,500-$10,500 more than your average agent could.
- I sell homes fast, and I don’t slash prices! On average, I sell homes about three times faster than an average agent.
- Most people don’t realize that in Denver, consistently about 20%-40% of homes put on the market by average agents completely fail to sell! In comparison, on average, I consistently sell at least 95% of my client’s homes! That means by working with me, you are 15-45% more likely to sell your home than if you use an average agent.
- This just scratches the surface of why I’m the highest producing residential resale agent in the city. For more information, give me a call or fill out the form above.
Video: What's at Stake?
A changing industry and market requires a new kind of real estate company.
Think about the way today’s leading companies, like Apple or Starbucks, have transformed their industries. People the world over recognize their brand, and know to expect quality and innovation. Starbucks brewed a great cup of coffee and created a community; Apple revolutionized the way we communicate and share information. They brought about a new era and re-defined how to compete in their industries. They didn’t just change the way things were done, they improved them. They created a new yard-stick by which to measure. They created what the customer wanted instead of just copying their peers.
From investing real marketing dollars and tailoring best practices to serve each individual customer, to utilizing expert pricing, negotiating, and sales techniques, I stand apart. An individual agent with limited time and resources cannot do what my team and I do. I search for models from different industries to glean the best technologies and strategies to help my buyers and sellers. In doing so, I am continually improving, and am better able to serve my clients while saving them valuable time and money.
Want to learn more? Call me at (720) 386-1386 or fill out the form above.